1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available 2003 Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 string w/ Nordstrand Pickups/Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Sean Baumann, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Sean Baumann

Sean Baumann Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Livin' in the USA
    Price:
    $2300
    Strings:
    For sale is my Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 String in excellent condition. Bass is from 2003, standard specs with the exception of the following:
    • Added gold dunlop straplok buttons
    • Pickup cavity shielded and electronics installed professionally
    • Pickups replaced with Nordstrand single coil blade pickups "warm & wooly"
    • Pre-amp replaced with Nordstrand 3-band pre-amp, configuration is stacked volumes, passive tone, mids, and stacked bass & treble. Has active passive push-pull on tone control.
    • Original pickups and pre-amp are included, so you can return this to stock easily.
    • Original hardshell case included
    Bass is really outstanding, and I had no intension of selling but my band broke up and I have no current intensions of joining another. That means zero playing out, and I have way too many basses to sit around the house. I'll be cleaning out my inventory, this just happens to be the first.

I am open to trades, but it would be with the purpose that I am going to turn around and sell the trade so do not try to low-ball me. Partial to Ken Smith, Yamaha, Sadowsky, G&L, and Fender.

$2300 including shipping to the US lower 48. I can ship international, but that will you will pay shipping fees.

IMG_2024.JPG IMG_2025.JPG IMG_2026.JPG IMG_2027.JPG IMG_2028.JPG IMG_2029.JPG IMG_2030.JPG IMG_2031.JPG IMG_2032.JPG

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Sean Baumann

Sean Baumann Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Livin' in the USA
    No longer for sale, came to my sense.

bassbooty likes this.