1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2006 Ric 4003 Mapleglo FT D/FW only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wilder, Apr 11, 2006.

1. wilder

wilder Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.
    I'd like to trade my brand new (less than 30 days old) Mapleglo Ric 4003 for a Jetglo, Blue, or Fireglo 4003 in equally perfect condition. I bought it from a local guy who was desparate for cash and was planning on flipping it for a profit. Well, unfortunately for my wallet, I love it! I want to keep a 4003, but would prefer a different color. I'm not a huge fan of natural finishes. It's not a big enough deal that I want to sell this one and get a different one without playing it first so that's why it's a local offer only. If you are in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and want to consider trading please contact me. Also, I'll be at the Dallas guitar show the weekend of the 21st if you'd prefer to meet up there. I can email pics if you'd like.

Thanks,

Chris

2. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Is Wilder your last name? That would be odd, that we'd both have the same last name and live so close hehe.

3. wilder

wilder Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.
    Indeed. I'm Chris Wilder and live in Denton. My extended family is from the central Alabama area.

4. wilder

wilder Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.

5. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    I left ya a PM. I'm not close to ya, but I do have a minty fresh, perfect 4003 in Fireglo.