1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2007 Dingwall Afterburner I Neck, Wenge/Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by FuryGuy, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Price:
    ** Sold**

I recently made a trade and ended up with a maple/maple FB neck for my Dingwall ABI. So, I am left with my original maple/wenge FB neck. I would have never dreamed of changing my ABI neck (this is no MIM Fender) but the neck offered on trade was so nice I couldn't say no.

This 2007 neck is in very good condition (take a look at the pictures), it shows some typical fanned fret wear and the decal is missing in a few little spots. You can feel a slight line in the glue lines on the main length of the neck but Dingwall explained that this is quite normal for the ABI's of this year.

It's a great neck and would like to see it go to someone looking for a dark fretboard or maybe to someone who is looking for a cost effective option to try a fretted to fretless conversion. I can include 4 mounting bolts but the tuners are not included. As far as I know this will only fit the Dingwall ABI model (maybe an ABZ or ABII, but I would check with Dingwall first if you want to put it on anything other than an ABI).

I'm asking $350 (US dollars) shipped to the Lower 48 States. I can give Canadian buyers a bit of a break on shipping (Paypal is fine). I may consider other locations but I would need to get a shipping quote.

DSCN2871.

DSCN2872.

DSCN2875.

DSCN2876.

DSCN2877.

DSCN2878.

DSCN2880.

DSCN2881.

Thanks for checking out my ad.
    Earl

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Sold