1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 2007 G&L L-2500 Quilted Redburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JacobMiranda, Feb 24, 2020.

1. JacobMiranda

JacobMiranda Freelance Bassist in Southern California

Feb 22, 2018
    San Diego, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a USA made Quilted Redburst G&L L-2500 with matching headstock. I am the only owner. Bass weighs approximately 11.3 lbs. This bass comes with an original G&L hardshell case (case has "that" smell to it), certificate of ownership, and new tuning machines.

A few things about the bass I would like to share.

1)There are a few small paint chips near the input jack. I had to put a nail polish clear coat over them to avoid more chipping. This is shown in said picture.

2) There is indeed fret ware on metal frets and small knicks on rosewood board, and backside of maple neck. The bass has been gigged heavily for 13 years. Consider a refret job if you are that kind of player. I am willing to negotiate if you have concerns on that matter.

3) There is belt rash on the back of the bass. This just happens, I did not beat it up, nor did I baby it. You will also notice some wavy like appearance in the paint on the back of the bass. This is from years of playing, paint making contact with perspiration. Dave at G&L has no concern over this issue.

Aside from a scratchy pot here and there, this bass is unbelievable. Due to it's weight I am selling the bass for a lighter one. That is really the only reason. I accept payment through Venmo, and will ship the bass anywhere in the US for approximately $95, or $100 with added Insurance.

Thanks for taking the time to view this.

Attached Files:

bass10bfb likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021