1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2009 Wan Bernadel (Fully Carved)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by FritzM, Jul 2, 2018.

1. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Price:
    Strings:
    2009 Wan Bernadel Full Carved Double Bass - New Despau bridge with full circle pickup, new fingerboard. Plays extremely easily. New Spiro Reds.

$3000

More info here:
    http://www.stringemporium.com/bernadel.htm

I am selling due to hand problems. The bass has no issues at all. I am in Mississippi and the shipping would be on you. These basses sell for 5k, so this is a really good deal.

Trades: Possibly a NS CR5M or NS CR4M. Or, a really nice Rob Allen fretless. IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0598.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0600.JPG IMG_0601.JPG IMG_0602.JPG IMG_0603.JPG IMG_0604.JPG IMG_0605.JPG IMG_0606.JPG IMG_0607.JPG

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    New Orleans
    Hey man not to pry but hand issues is something you can figure out and if you want to its possible. If you need advice or anything in regards to an injury shoot me a note.

If you're selling for a different bass than thats different....

Winoman and John Chambliss like this.
  3. A hand injury is not necessarily surmountable.

Last time I broke my right hand the only bass I could play was my Merchant EUB until that healed.

Slap bass in a cast. Such fun.

4. It's a beautiful bass. We'd all prefer to see you find a solution for your hand issues and be able to play it. But if not I hope it sells well for you.

Winoman likes this.
  5. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Thank you for your concerns, that is awesome! I do have some arthritis issues for sure. But there are some financial issues too. I'm a single Dad. I'm also a teacher and have access to a couple of basses. So, its not that bad.

Thanks again, Fritz

6. I may have a student who is interested...sent him the info.

7. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Thank you so much!