1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2010 Walter Woods Ultra

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CDweller, Sep 19, 2016.

1. CDweller

CDweller Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Price:
    $1800
    image. image. For sale: 2010 Walter Woods Ultra.
    1200W @4ohms, 800W @8ohms.
    I purchased this new from Walter in the spring of 2010. It has been a spare for my other Walter Woods, a 2002 Ultra. It's only been gigged a couple of times, and has mostly (99% of its use) served as a practice amp in my living room. It is in mint condition with no issues.
    $1800 shipped domestic US; PayPal only.

For sale only; no trades desired or considered, thank you.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    Fred312b and Dee-man like this.
  2. kerrycares

kerrycares Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    what is the power rating?

3. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Buy this. Best amp ever.
    An anecdote:
    I have a 2002 WW ultra head.
    Last week, it went to the repair shop for the very first time. It was cleaned and had a new power cord attached because the old one was freyed.
    Not bad for 15 years of nearly constant use.
    Yesterday, my 'big' amp failed during sound check at an outdoor festival stage. The WW was in my car because I had just picked it up from the repair shop. I grabed it, plugged it into a 410 cab and played the gig at high volume. I usually only use the Woods for smaller gigs and upright, but it sounded so good that now I wonder why I own other amps.

CDweller and bajocallao like this.
  4. juniormarbles

juniormarbles Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2008
    Please contact me.