1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2011 Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Recently acquired this bass as I had been really G.A.S.ing for it. I truly love everything about it, but no matter how hard I try I just can't vibe with a Precision neck nut width. Even on my Spector's I play a Wimbish model for the jazz neck. I considered buying the American Deluxe jazz neck for it, but it just gets way too expensive, especially since this bass isn't a necessity, but something I'd just like to have. So, unfortunately, I've decided to let this go and try and get something that fits me better. I'm certainly open to trade.

This bass is in really excellent shape. No marks or nicks I can find. A very tiny scratch on the headstock, but it wouldn't even show up in the photos. Active/passive preamp with Fender Noiseless pickups sounds really great. While the nut width doesn't work for me, I will say the neck is SUPER smooth and feels very nice. It's quite thin as well. Comes with a Fender TSA hardcase that has some damage, but works fine. Weighs in at 9.2 on the scale.

For Trades: I'd consider a few things...
    - Fender Jazz basses MIA, MIA Deluxe, MIJ, Flea sig model
    - Fender Precision Deluxe MIM (you'd have to add cash)
    - Spector Euro
    - Spector Coda
    - Musicman Caprice

Happy to answer any questions or discuss trades. Please keep it to PM.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6781.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Very beautiful and very good price ... guys buy this !!!