SOLD 2012 Birdsong Double Fusion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by banditcosmo, Mar 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    Strings:
    I really hate to sell this awesome Birdsong but I'm playing guitar a lot more and I'm downsizing and I also need to pay for my cat's hyperthyroid treatment which will end up costing me close to $2000.00.
    Anyway, I bought this here on TB back in May 2015 and it's been a great bass that I gigged with quite a bit and I love how comfortable it is to play with an awesome tone to it.
    It's in really good shape. There are a some light indents and some light scratches and the pickup covers have a little bit of "shiny" spots to them from use.

I'm looking $1600.00 plus shipping No trades please.

This is copied from the original owner funkyjudge's ad:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Holy cow I would love to grab it. I'm only a couple hours away from you, too. But the timing is horrifically, comically bad. Good luck!!

ETA: my GF's dog needs a hyperthyroid operation himself, to the tune of $3k, but he's on special food until such time as we can make that happen.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  3. PM sent (=

4. Pending sale

DDXdesign likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022