1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2012 Special Edition Fender FSR Paisley Telecaster

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by HamOnTheCob, Aug 30, 2017.

1. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick, Mesa Boogie, Joyo, Dr. J, Levy's Leathers
    Price:
    $465
    I always wanted a Tele, and when a friend of mine was selling this, I couldn't pass it up. Although the guitar is essentially everything I could want in terms of tone, playability, and cool factor, I'm not huge on black guitars, so I'm looking to sell this and buy a different color.

This has a maple fretboard, which looks great against the black paisley body. The paisley is covered by a clear layer that has cracked in a couple places on mine (see photos). I've seen this on many of the Paisley Fenders. Doesn't affect the guitar at all, it's just worth mentioning. From many angles in person, you can't even see these cracks.

The guitar plays and sounds great, and has nice action and a stellar neck. Being 5 years old, the guitar has seen a bunch of shows, and accordingly, has a few dings and chips as a result. I've tried to document all of this in the photos.

The guitar comes with Schaller-style straplocks.

The only other example of this guitar currently on Reverb has a price tag of $850 (in excellent shape) + $125 shipping! Save a bundle and pick up a great guitar with a little of that roadworn mojo!

Thanks for looking.
    -Jacob

IMG_1286.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1284.JPG IMG_1289.JPG IMG_1290.JPG IMG_1292.JPG IMG_1295.JPG IMG_1296.JPG IMG_1297.JPG IMG_1298.JPG IMG_1299.JPG IMG_1300.JPG IMG_1301.JPG IMG_1302.JPG IMG_1303.JPG IMG_1304.JPG IMG_1305.JPG IMG_1306.JPG IMG_9398.JPG IMG_9400.JPG