1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2013 G&L USA M-2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by hsech, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. hsech

hsech Work hard. My Social Security needs a raise.

Jun 27, 2012
    Central Iowa
    Price:
    $1100
    Strings:
    Up for sale/trade is a 2013 G&L USA M-2000 with OEM Deluxe HSC. The bass is Midnight Blue Metallic with a maple neck and fretboard. The bass has never left my house. I have installed a fresh set of flats. The bass has an 18v active system. All paperwork including COA, warranty and build sheet are included.

I'm more of a Fender Passive guy. I would really like to trade this bass for a Passive American Precision or American Jazz. I'm also open to an American Jaguar. If you have anything short scale of equal value, run it by me. I prefer private conversation.

This G&L USA M-2000 bass features a Alder body with a Midnight Blue Metallic finish. The neck is maple, and it's carved to G&L's modern medium "C" shape. The maple fretboard has a 12" radius, dot inlays and a 1 5/8" nut width. Electronically, this bass is head and shoulders above its peers. It sports G&L's infamous MFD pickups as well as an 18v preamp system designed by pickup guru Paul Gagon. A three band EQ as well as a pan control let you get as specific about your sound as you want, and it's another reason why this bass is at home in just about every style of music. Other features include a G&L Saddle Lock bridge with chrome-plated brass saddles and custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" tuners. A great American-made bass with everything you need for all your gigs.

G&L1.JPG
    G&L2.JPG
    G&L Build Sheet 001.
    G&L COA 001.
    G&L Controls 002.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016