SOLD 2013 Lakland 55-02 w/SKB Hard Shell Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rick Juniel, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Rick Juniel

Rick Juniel

Dec 29, 2014
    Plano, TX
    Friend
    Price:
    $1100.00
    Strings:
    $1100.00 This is my trusty 2013 55-02 Lakland! the serial number is 130712605 This bass was manufactory July 2013 it’s only about 1 1/2 old, This bass is in A1 condition no scratches or dings that I noticed!
    The preamp and control on this bass is enormous! It will certainly more than power you through any and scenario possible. Its a lovely player. Has a fairly wide neck, It looks beautiful and plays smooth,
    Very smooth and yet powerful! This bass is in near perfect condition. Known all over the world for their versatile sound and high end components. This bass goes from smooth jazz to slap funk, and does it all exceptionally well!
    Upon selling this bass I had it ship to Lakeland for checking and inspection they did find found a problem with the preamp so they replaced it with a brand-new preamp because it was still under warranty, whoever purchased this bass are purchasing a brand new bass guitar that entire preamp is all brand-new…Come with a SKB CASES ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR CASE which value about $200
    Any questions please contact me at [email protected] or 414-839-6954

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. I'm going to go find someone to buy one of my kidneys and then I'm going to buy this. BRB.

3. 5stringthumpin

5stringthumpin Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Lacey, NJ
    Sale only? No trades?

4. Rick Juniel

Rick Juniel

Dec 29, 2014
    Plano, TX
    Friend
    Sale or trades for a MTD Kingston Andrew Gouche Signature

5. Klosenovsky

Klosenovsky

Mar 16, 2015
    How much does this one weigh? I'm finding a noticeable difference even within the same model and configuration. Thanks.

6. Rick Juniel

Rick Juniel

Dec 29, 2014
    Plano, TX
    Friend
    8 LBS

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021