1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2015 Fodera Imperial Elite MG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Steve K, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Steve K

Steve K

Jun 20, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    Price:
    $6500
    Strings:
    Canada
    Up for sale is a magnificently beautiful 2015 Fodera Imperial Elite MG (Matt Garrison)! This is the most gorgeous bass I have ever laid eyes on and it plays like an absolute dream.

I am asking $6500 USD plus shipping from Vancouver, BC. Only for sale, no trade offers, please.

Specs:

Body Wood: Walnut w/ Alder Tone Block
    Top Wood: Buckeye Burl
    Fingerboard: Ebony
    Pickups: Fodera Duncan Dual Coils

It's currently strung up E-C and playing chords in the upper register of this bass is unlike anything else I have played before. It's unreal!

287.jpg 288.jpg 292.jpg 294.jpg 295.jpg 296.jpg 297.jpg

I will be sad to see this one go but alas, I do not have the funds to keep such an amazing instrument at the moment. Make your Christmas extra special this year with this Fodera!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    Acoop, ChipDougl4s, Whisper and 5 others like this.
  2. basses55

basses55 Gold Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Toronto
    Endorsing artist: Alleva Coppolo Basses and Guitars, FBass, La Bella-Olinto Bergantino Audio Systems
    What is the scale length and bridge string spacing?

3. WillTalamelli

WillTalamelli Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2020
    I'm selling a 535 and a Noble DI. If this stays by the time those sell consider it sold to this guy!!!

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Pm’d

5. Korlin1

Korlin1

Apr 20, 2007
    How heavy in LBS and OZ?

6. Steve K

Steve K

Jun 20, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    Update: I have been contacted by a few serious buyers already. I am leaving the ad up until a sale is finalized and until then, I am open to offers.

As for the questions about more specs, I am away from the bass at the moment but I have contacted Fodera to provide me with all of the details. I will post them once I have them.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  7. ajwolfcale

ajwolfcale Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Nashville
    ......what......

8. Steve K

Steve K

Jun 20, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    Sold pending payment! Thanks to everyone that reached out about the bass but an offer has been accepted.

jaysbassspace likes this.
  9. GOTBASS2016

GOTBASS2016 Guest

Jul 25, 2016
    With this price of course it sold . It’s a no brainer it should’ve sold 5 mins after it was posted ! Congrats on the Sell .

10. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    Congratulations to new owner.
    Great price and right in my backyard.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 25, 2021