1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available 2015 Warrior Private Reserve Buckeye

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by campbems, Apr 2, 2017.

1. campbems

campbems Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Price:
    Strings:
    Edit: this bass is new old stock and purchased by me in November 2016 as first owner as a Namm 2016 Showiece.

I purchased this bass brand new and it has been used lightly at church only. This build was special using a private reserved Buckeye Burl Warrior had and you can tell with the beautiful top they selected. It has every option you can imagine with the newest preamp and custom USA Bartolini pickups. The only reason I'm selling is because I want to have a custom build Warrior made. Save big on a like new beauty that cost $5900 for this build. It plays better than it looks. This bass has 18mm spacing and is extremely light weight at a little over 8 pounds. Will ship in a new gigbag. Th bass came from Warrior with chrome hardware but I didn't like it and asked JD to send me Gold to replace it. So the Gold Hardware is what it will come with.

Some of the features of this cool guitar include:

* Dran Michael 5-String
    * Oil Finish
    * Private Vault Buck-Eye Burl Top
    * Matching Buck-Eye Burl Pickiup Covers
    Matching Buck-Eye Burl Headstock with Inlaid Mother-of-Pearl Warrior Logo
    * Matching Buck-Eye Burl Control Knobs
    * Aged Alder Body
    * Maple Bolt-on Neck with Purple Heart Tone Bar
    * Macassar Ebony Fretboard
    * Inlay; Mother-of-Pearl Warrior Sword Inlay at 12th Fret
    * Pickups: Bartolini Fat Boy & Jazz
    * Electronics: 18v JDran
    * Gold Hardware
    * Gold Sealed Tuners
    * Gold Fixed Bridge with Individual Saddles
    * She Weighs 8.9 lbs.
    * Serial # DMB19415

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Afc70 likes this.
  2. Detra

Detra

Sep 11, 2013
    Hi, is this Warrior custom and it's counterpart still off the table?

Andy

3. campbems

campbems Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    @Detra

I have both pukked for now. Both are Naam show pieces that I purchased after the shows. In the original owner of both. This Buckeye was a special private reserve wood that was saved for this build. Hence the unusual and special top. Both are amazing pieces that are works of art and plays and sounds as good as they look.