SOLD 2016 Fender Jazz Elite w/Audere Pre-amp, Hipshot D-Tuner $1150 CONUS includes shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Joshua Pickenpaugh, May 13, 2019.

1. Joshua Pickenpaugh

Joshua Pickenpaugh

Apr 16, 2001
    ICT
    Price:
    $1150.00
    Strings:
    Priced to move at $1150 CONUS, including shipping.

Excellent condition and originally purchased from Sweetwater, this is a 2016 Fender Jazz Elite with a professionally installed Audere Pro JZ3D VB 3B pre-amp (see below for photos for receipt of this installation). Also includes a Hipshot D-Tuner.

Bass is approx. 10 pounds (measured on my bathroom scale).

I will include the original Fender Jazz Elite pre-amp, as well.

Also included: Hardshell case, case candy, black Fender strap, original E-string tuner, Gruv-Gear string dampener, extra Tort pickguard and homemade clear pickguard (I use these clear pickguards only as a spacer placed below the actual pickguard to decrease the distance between the strings and the body of the bass...I find that this helps when playing slap, and are easily removable).

Minor Dremel cuts to the original pick-guard on its lower bout (see below photos).

If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

-Joshua Pickenpaugh

IMG_1803.JPG IMG_1804.JPG IMG_1805.JPG IMG_1806.JPG IMG_1807.JPG IMG_1808.JPG IMG_1809.JPG IMG_1810.JPG IMG_1811.JPG IMG_1812.JPG IMG_1813.JPG

Zbass82 likes this.
  2. Joshua Pickenpaugh

Joshua Pickenpaugh

Apr 16, 2001
    ICT
    Sold.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021