1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2016 SX Ursa I P Bass Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Thibby, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Thibby

Thibby Supporting Member

May 2, 2015
    New Orleans
    Price:
    $75
    This came off my SX Ursa I Alder P Bass, it was my main bass for a hot minute so it's got a few issues. There is some fret sprout at frets 5-7, 9, 11, 13, and 17. There was also high fret at 13 so I gave the neck a fret leveling and cleaning with fine steel wool, it played fine with LaBella Jamersons but it still isn't the best job. The neck pocket end of the neck is also unfinished from the factory.

Comes loaded with the tuners and I also replaced the nut with a graphtech one. $75 shipped CONUS via PayPal

IMG_2759.jpg IMG_2765.jpg IMG_2764.jpg IMG_2762.jpg IMG_2760.jpg IMG_2761.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  2. Thibby

Thibby Supporting Member

May 2, 2015
    New Orleans
    Price drop to $75 shipped!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020