1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2017 Fender Classic 50s Precision Bass Lacquer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wilder, Oct 7, 2017.

1. wilder

wilder

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.
    Price:
    Strings:
    2017 Fender Classic 50s Precision Bass Lacquer in like new condition. This bass sounds and plays great. I picked it up to see if it could knock my American Vintage 58 P out of the number one spot and it is VERY close. The AVRI is a touch lighter so I'm going to hold on to it. This one is also light at 8lbs 4oz on my digital fishing scale. It's wearing a fresh set of D'Addario Chromes (45-100) and the action and intonation is perfect. I'll set it up for rounds if the buyer prefers. Includes original tweed case and case candy. $725 shipped/pp. Really not looking for anything in trade, but I'll hear you out if you have an offer.

jQXLSEN.jpg
    r5OMZ4B.jpg
    yVdrtR4.jpg
    ku8Kifv.jpg
    U8keHr9.jpg
    uciYlyF.jpg

2. wilder

wilder

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.
    OBO...this is killer bass that could be someone's number 1. It's got to be one of the cheapest nitro finished 50's style Precisions on the market.

3. wilder

wilder

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.
    Price drop $680 shipped/pp