1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 3 Leaf Audio Wonderlove v1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Manny Bernardez, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Manny Bernardez

Manny Bernardez Supporting Member

May 30, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    $235
    United States
    Selling my mint condition 3 Leaf Audio Wonderlove v1 (Frommel Etched Blue/Purple).
    I had this pedal in my now defunct bass synth board and used it quite extensively.
    Its incredibly versatile and can cop many classic envelope tones (quite amazing actually).

What I love about this guy is that it really approximated my Mutron but had the added bonus of a volume boost (Mutrons pad the sound a ton when activated). This nifty fellah' also adds the ability to use an expression pedal to control the envelope, an FX loop (great for fuzz or distortion), and has an internal switch to operate in either buffered, or true bypass. By far the most versatile envelope pedal I have owned.

The pedal comes with original box, manual and velcro.

Selling for $235 w/insured shipping within the continental US.
    (shipping prices have gone up substantially)
    Paypal preferred.

Attached Files:

Greg75 and kranahan like this.
  2. kranahan

kranahan Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    @Greg75 Here’s another chance at one!

Manny Bernardez and Greg75 like this.
  3. Greg75

Greg75 Supporting Member

I would @kranahan, but I have no more room on the incoming board and a plan set in granite. The Wonderlove is certainly fantastic, though. I do really miss mine. The XD was wild and a fun effect, but the Wonderlove still rules when it comes to the sound I want from an envelope filter. It's undoubtably one of Spencer's greatest hits. GLWTS

kranahan and Manny Bernardez like this.
  4. brstma

brstma my dog is an awesome dog Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    Dang, I would have snagged it but I was sleeping :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021