1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD '89 "E" Series Fender Squier Precision Neck (unloaded)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 3rdBass, Feb 5, 2017.

1. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Price:
    There are no identifiable marks on it anywhere to verify it's date and lineage
    With some digging, I could find the original purchase of the complete bass and sale of it with a different neck

Aftermarket decal was added by the previous owner, then covered with clear lacquer
    The bass on which it was originally mounted was sold years ago with my 1986 MIJ Jazz neck

Trussrod turns freely in both directions. Plenty of life left on the medium gauge frets. Original nut has not been filed. No extra holes from different tuning machines. There's a small chip @ the bottom edge of the E string tuner which is covered by the ferrule when tuners are installed.

$40 (FIRM) by PayPal to the 48 states only
    No trades, please. I'm full up on accessories

dusterdan likes this.
  2. zackthompson

zackthompson Endorsing Artist: MJC Ironworks Strings

Jul 18, 2011
    Virginia Beach
    Of course the week that I have absolutely no money to spare is the week all the good deals show up on tb. This will go fast. Good luck with the sale!

3. I'll take it