1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD A-Designs REDDI with padded Tuki bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Killens84, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Killens84

Killens84 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Mississippi
    Price:
    For sale is my A-Designs REDDI direct box. It will come with a padded Tuki Covers carrying bag and the included power cable. The Tuki Covers carrying bag, with the added zippered accessory pocket, is $89 brand new. I'll also include the Whirlwind XLR ground lift adapter that I use with it, which is a $20 value. If you've read much about the REDDI, you know a lot of people use a XLR ground lift adapter to prevent any hum in your amp, coming from the "Thru" output. I also still have the original box that my REDDI shipped in.

This REDDI is in excellent condition, and has been well taken care of. I've been the only owner, and the only person to ever use it. I'm selling it because I'm trying to acquire funds to purchase an engagement ring.

Brand new, the REDDI is $745, the Tuki carrying bag is $89, and the Whirlwind lifter is $20. That's a total value of $854.
    I'm going to sell it all, with shipping included, for $575. I'll only ship within the Continental US.

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 08.JPG 09.JPG

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    R&B, mwbonsall and ccbass71 like this.
  2. mwbonsall

mwbonsall Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Casa Grande, Arizona
    Keep the Reddi, you can wait on the ring. jk, do what you need to do.

Mark

Killens84 likes this.
  3. I just shelled out 400 bones to fix my car two days ago or I would have bought this.

What a great deal. It won't last for long. Sigh...

Killens84 likes this.
  4. Killens84

Killens84 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Mississippi
    Sale is pending

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021