SOLD Accel FX Power Source 8

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Maynjo, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Price:
    $60.00
    Hey all, up for sale I have an Accel Fx Power Source 8 in great condition and works perfect. All cables and the original box included. I recently downsized my pedalboard and it didn't fit as well as I hoped on the smaller board. Price is $60 shipped conus, Thanks for looking!

From the manufacturer:
    Our "FX Power Source 8" Eight Output Power Supply is designed with a high efficiency transformer. Each output is fully isolated, regulated and filtered with over voltage protection.
    Equipped with a voltage select switch, allowing this power supply to work properly anywhere in the world.
    The all-aluminum anodized enclosure dissipates the heat rapidly and keeps components cool.

The "FX Power Source 8"" mounts easily and conveniently to all FX and XTA series pedal boards with only three (supplied) M4 mounting screws.

The Power Source 8, powers 9V, 12V & 18V effects pedals. While there are 2 adjustable outputs (9V-18V & 5V-9V) and 4 selectable outputs (9V or 12V), 9V’s is available on all outputs to work with the majority of the pedals on the market.

IMG_20200320_172656.jpg IMG_20200320_172701.jpg IMG_20200320_172620.jpg

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  2. violenteer

violenteer Supporting Member

May 23, 2014
    Hey Maynjo,

Is this power supply still available? If so, I am interested. Thanks

3. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Yep, still available!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022