SOLD Access Virus TI2 Desktop Synth with over 225 preset libraries

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by lordradish, Dec 14, 2020.

1. lordradish

lordradish Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Vermont
    Price:
    United States
    I'm selling my Access Virus TI2 desktop synthesizer. If you're reading this, you likely already know a lot about the TI2, one of the 'modern classics' of the last 20 years.

All of the technical specs can be found here-
    Access Music | Virus TI technical specifications

As you likely know, 3 stereo outputs, 16 part multi timbral, 24/48, USB integration with DAWS, and a bunch of other great stuff, which you can read about at that link at Access.

This one has spent all of its life in smoke-free environments, mostly in the studio. It works, flawlessly, and other than a few scratches on the back where something brushed against it, there's nothing else to note.

Includes power supply and manual, and after buying, I will send you the over 225 different preset libraries I've accumulated over the years, with literally thousands of presets from a billion genres that you can load into your synth.

If you are seriously interested and have anything you'd like me to demonstrate on the synth to assure you of its working status, let me know. I'd be happy to send you a phone video, as it's completely understandable that you want to know what you're getting, as this isn't just a few bucks.

$1350 + 40 shipping (CONUS), but I do want to move this, so reasonable offers certainly encouraged.

image_16.jpg
    image_18.jpg
    image_17.jpg

berman3313 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021