1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Acme Low B2 series II (pair)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wallerdub, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Price:
    450-900
    For sale i have two (2) Acme Bass Low B2 series II 2x10 cabinets. 8 ohms each.
    These are a phenomenal full range bass cabinet. They tend to work much better as a pair, and have normal usage wear, nothing unusual.

http://www.acmebass.com/pdf/b2.pdf

Acme Sound LLC.

asking $450 OBO each or $900 OBO for the pair, thanks for looking, contact me for pictures or questions.

Willing to trade for Bergantino IP112 w/ extension cab or comparable modular amp setup, Fender Basses or contact me with offers, all offers accepted!

Cheers

JerBo and naetog like this.
  2. traded for an Epifani cab and GK head.

Cheers

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021