1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  3. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Acoustic Image Ten2 EX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by BrandonEssex, Aug 26, 2017.

1. BrandonEssex

BrandonEssex Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Berkeley, CA
    Troll Microphones
    Price:
    Please excuse the borrowed photo! My unit is in storage, will update the photo as soon as possible. Nearly new Ten2 EX Cabrio w Mooridian Gig Bag. These cabs sound amazing, and I really hate to part with it, but I have too many cabs! This one just falls inbetween my other units and doesn't get used enough. Price includes shipping in the conUS. OBO

EDIT: how about a little price adjustment, any takers at $500 shipped? Gollihur has this for just over $1k new with the gig bag....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. NG51

NG51 Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Oakland,CA
    Nice! Does your cab have the cabrio dock as pictured? Do you have any trade interests? Thanks!

3. BrandonEssex

Feb 21, 2003
    Berkeley, CA
    Troll Microphones
    Yes, it is the Cabrio indeed. I don't have anything in mind for a trade right now, I'm in purge mode this month!

NG51 likes this.
  4. Gregmak

Gregmak

Oct 1, 2009
    Larnaca, Cyprus
    hey man, can I fit the amp head of my AI coda S4 in here and use it with this cab? Will it have enough power?

5. BrandonEssex

Feb 21, 2003
    Berkeley, CA
    Troll Microphones
    Yes, the Coda and Ten2 use the same AI head.

6. Sputter

Sputter

Mar 14, 2012
    Columbia, SC
    If you still have this I am interested. Please PM me?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021