1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar 5J-HC Pickups - 5 String Jazz Bass Hum Canceling Set / Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by sludgetail, Mar 16, 2019.

1. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Price:
    Dropped these in my new American Professional 5 String Jazz for a couple days along with an Audere before changing my mind and returning the instrument and picking up the Elite Jazz-V today. Had about an hour and a half of play time on them... no marks on the covers. If you're interested, shoot me a msg and I'll take photos.

They are as new, LEADS HAVE NOT BEEN CUT/TRIMMED (they are very long) and the pickups sound phenomenal. Leads were screwed into the Audere in the short time I’ve had them.

If you want them, $180 PayPal gets them shipped to your door in their original box, packaging with all documentation.

Thanks.

IMG_8362.jpg

Ps - Audere JZ3 preamp (Chrome knobs) has been listed HERE for $130 shipped. I do have a mountain of gear here, so if you want it, it's like-new as well, back in its box, shiny and pretty and ridiculously transparent... has less than 1-2hrs playing time on it, just shoot me a msg.

Been selling on eBay and Reverb for decades - check those links for my 100% feedback.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    stevecaronna likes this.
  2. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    These are sold, coming home to a great home - ENJOY, Dave!! Thank you for your business, ships tmrw Monday AM!