1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar ag500/db410 setup for SVT rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by baixon baixoff, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Price:
    $1750
    For sale is one of the most versatile of bass rigs: one that can fill up and warm any venue from coffee shops to showrooms. The Aguilar ag500 head pushes 500w @ 4 oHms, and more than sufficient sound (I've never had to drive the gain/vol past 12 o'clock). Also included with the head is an Aguilar db750 head case in chocolate thunder, which includes a 1u rack spacer. Lastly, the Aguilar db410 cabinet in chocolate thunder is a rare beauty that is notable for its punchy mids with a warm lo-mid, providing an all around excellent bass tone that I have used when shaping tones through my rickenbacker and all of my jazz basses in multiple genres. The cabinet is 700w @ 8 oHms, and pushes more air than uncle danny after having a bean burrito. The cabinet is only a couple months old (immaculate condition) and has been gigged once. It also comes with an aguilar cover.

I would either like to sell this as a package or not sell it at all, since I want to move to an svt setup. I would prefer to sell this locally, but, if not, then the buyer pays shipping.
    The only trade(s) would be for a gnarly Ampeg SVT setup.

Pm for inquiries and offers, thanks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021