SOLD Aguilar AG700 and DB212 4 Ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DougParkinson, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Price:
    Looking to trade or sell my essentially brand new Aguilar AG700 and DB212 4 Ohm Cab.
    Purchased in September 2017. Played out with it like 3 times. I am moving to Florida in a few months and while I would keep the head, I don't want to haul the cab. Don't expect to be playing out to much initially when I get down there.

$750 for the head (I will consider shipping) w/ 3' speakon and power cable of course
    $650 for the cab w/ 10' Speakon cable

Take them both for 1300

Only trades I am looking for would be 4 or 5 string P or J Basses. Ideally looking for Fender AVRI's

Not really looking for Trades + Cash would prefer one solid trade, but throw it at me, worst I can say is No thanks. Due to the move I am unable to contribute cash to a deal so keep that in mind with your trade offers. Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Traded - headed to St Louis!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021