SOLD Aguilar DB-750 head in carry bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by eddiebo, Apr 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    Price:
    $1250
    Aguilar DB-750 Serial Number 3331

IMG_20190407_124158.jpg IMG_20190407_124218.jpg IMG_20190407_124314.jpg IMG_20190407_124331.jpg IMG_20190407_124123.jpg

I have two of these which is not really necessary with the little gigging I do. This one is the backup and lived in a rehearsal studio for the last five years where it was used maybe once a month. I bought it from another player I know and he had it sitting for several years before that, it has really seen little use. It has been thoroughly checked out, taken out of the case and opened up. Its clean as can be and everything is alive and kicking - tubes have plenty of life, everything is stock, no tube swaps. I have been playing these heads since they came onto the market and know them extremely well, this is the 4th one I have had and its spotless and near perfect. It has been racked for its entire existence, there are no scratches on the chassis and its CLEAN.

The rack bag pictured comes with the head. It is older and has been gigged and toured but its still in very nice condition and protects the head well with a large accessory pocket on top for cable storage. There is a bit of adhesive residue on the lower right rear corner of the chassis near the tuner out from the old headshell it used to be in, you can see it in the picture. Goo gone and a razor blade and its gone, it didnt bother me enough to take it out of the shell to clean it.

I live in Northern NJ and would prefer not to but will ship within the CONUS only for ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS. Send your address for a quote, expect it to be the better part of $100. I have a box for it that will fit the head racked in the bag which is how it would ship. I will drive up to one hour from zip code 07013 to meet a buyer.

Questions to edbocchino (AT) gmail (DOT) com
    PayPal, Venmo, or cash payment only

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Spaceman Ian likes this.