1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Aguilar DB750 bass amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassjamn, Feb 12, 2018.

1. bassjamn

bassjamn Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2002
    San Francisco
    Price:
    I've decided to put up my Aguilar DB750 bass amp for sale, this amp has big fat tone for days.
    I've kept it in really good condition as it sat in the studio for most of the time.
    It's in a SKB case as well which i will throw in for free.

NO TRADES
    I can do 1200.00 + shipping in US
    Also ill throw in the 3 rack SKB for free

Details
    Hybrid design with discrete solid-state power section and all-tube preamp section
    Runs safely under 2-, 4-, or 8-ohm loads
    750W at 4 ohms, 975W at 2 ohms
    Controls include treble, mid, and bass EQs; deep switch; bright switch; a push/pull to select line or instrument level on the effects loop pot
    Connections include active and passive inputs, a tube-buffered DI with Jenson transformer balanced output (-40 pre and post EQ), a tuner out, 2 Speakon outputs, and one XLR balanced output

Attached Files:

SteveBass5 likes this.
  2. Big String

Big String Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Hi Bassjamn... I'm curious right now is all... I've had three DB750 over time.
    Do you happen to have the original box/packaging?
    Did you buy new or used ? (I may have even owned this one at one time if you bought used).
    Have you ever opened it up i.e. rolled tubes etc.?
    Have you ever had any problems or repairs ?

Thanks
    Dean

3. bassjamn

bassjamn Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2002
    San Francisco
    Hey Dean,

Yep i have the original foam packaging, but not the cardboard box.
    I kept the foam because it was so form fitting and solid, I figure i might need it someday!

This DB750 was bought brand new at Gelb music, I am the sole owner.
    Never opened it or done any repairs.
    It's seen low usage in the 10 yrs i've owned it, I've probably only put 3 - 4 years of usage on it, gigged only a handful of times.
    The rest of the time it was in rehearsal space while i used other lighter heads on gigs / practice.