1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Aguilar TH500 for sale only. DEAD MINT.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by engedi1, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engedi1

engedi1 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    For sale is my Aguilar TH500. NO TRADES. Need the money to pay IRS bill (word to the wise here) When I say dead mint, I meant it! I have owned this little wonder head for over a year, and used it for many gigs, but it looks brand freaking new. Not a scratch, ding, or bump. It is in PERFECT working order, with all knobs on securely and doing what they are designed to do. There is no needs for more photos, it looks like a new one, so please don't ask me to take more photos. I am also including the Aguilar bag which is in excellent condition with just a scuff or two, and of course the power cord. Paypal is fine, CONUS only. $15 flat shipping CONUS. I believe I have the original box it shipped in when I bought it new, will ship out in that.

$600 ($575 if you can meet me in Nashville and pay cash)

Thanks for looking!

(One more time, no trades please)

Attached Files:

2. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    All PM's responded to, but still available.

3. Suncat

Suncat

Jul 28, 2004
    Louisiana
    PM'd

4. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Pm replied to still. Still on the market! Keep the offers coming. BTW, I did manage to find the box I received it in when I bought it new. I will ship it out in the original box, inside the Aguilar TH500 gigbag, well wrapped in bubblewrap. Doesn't get better than that!

5. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    New Price! Now going for $575 plus $15 for shipping CONUS.

6. racecar5

racecar5 Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Myersville, Maryland
    Is it still available? message me

7. Bass2daMix

Bass2daMix

Dec 11, 2009
    California
    I'll take the bag if you want to separate it.

8. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Much to my chagrin I have noticed a small (.5 mm or so) ding on the side of the cab. I couldn't even see it at first until I was giving it a thorough check over for another prospective buyer. It is hard to see unless you are looking up from the bottom like in this attached picture. In light of this, I will moderate my price to $550 with conus shipping included. If I can't get this, I probably won't sell it, as this is a great amp which I greatly enjoy and I am not desperate for funds. I will NOT separate the bag, thanks to all those who have asked. This amp really needs the bag to travel in to avoid getting beat up and I think anyone who buys this amp needs some kind of secure travel bag.

Attached Files:

9. mccoyra

mccoyra Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2012
    PM Sent

10. Mendry37

Mendry37

Oct 19, 2004
    Albany, New York
    Sent a pm earlier today.

11. Stevos

Stevos