No longer available Akai Headrush E2, Art Tube MP, Samson Airline Wireless, Other

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jeff Elkins, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Jeff Elkins

Jeff Elkins Gold Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    Price:
    Varies
    Cleaned off the pedal board, and it inspired a closet clean out as well. Prices shipped CONUS.

Art StudioV3 Tube MP - this one was the replacement for one that got stolen. Used it for my upright, guitar, and bazouki for a year, then it went into the box when I decided to bring backline support to all the gigs. Got it out a few months ago for a recording project, and it has developed a hiss. Might be a loose tube or wire. Used the previous one for a few years, never had this problem. With power supply. AS-IS. $40.

Behringer Bass Limiter Enhancer - This is the FAMOUS BLE100, which everyone knows about and was used on multiple FAMOUS projects by… okay, really I don't even know why I own this pedal. $20? $15? How much do I have to pay someone to get this out of my house? Seriously, though, maybe you want this. Maybe I'll throw it in if you purchase something else (whether you want it or not). Comes with free velcro on the bottom.

Akai Headrush E2 - $100
    Honestly? I bought it because I thought KT Tunstall had it goin' on. I watched her videos. A LOT. I was going to learn to do that. But oh, no. Oh, no no no… it's not the one for me. It's a great looper, intuitive, plus loaded with other features like tape delay and echo. Works great, but I just don't do anything with it. Velcro on the bottom, otherwise super clean. Ships in original packaging. Comes with the power supply.

Samson Airline UHF Wireless Bass system - $200
    Includes the AG1 Transmitter, and the AP1B Receiver (pedal sized, not rack version). Works perfectly. I never had an issue with it--used it with my upright (when I was hanging the preamp on the tailpiece) and my passive 4 string electrics. Got it here in a trade, I think, a few years ago. I'm already regretting selling it (really!) but I use two basses for every electric gig (with different pre needs) and the upright doesn't wear the preamp anymore. It just doesn't make sense to keep it on the board. Includes power supply.

I'm also posting a K&K Golden Trinity mic system over on the DB classifieds. (SOLD)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. Jeff Elkins

Sep 13, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    Airline Wireless system has been securely packed in its original packaging, wrapped with bubble wrap, and placed in a second cardboard box... It's still available, but ready to be shipped!

3. Jeff Elkins

Sep 13, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    Combine items for better shipping and a price break.

4. Jeff Elkins

Sep 13, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    Trade offers?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021