1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Alleva Coppolo LG5 - Candy Apple Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by The Skeeto, Jun 18, 2016.

1. The Skeeto

The Skeeto

Jun 3, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $4300
    Strings:
    Practically brand new LG5 completed March 2016. Plays like an absolute dream. Dead mint condition.
    • Candy Apple Red Poly Finish
    • Alder body, CNL fretboard
    • AC propriety Preamp and PU's (60's spacing)
    • Includes ProTec Contego bag
    I ran into a serious case of AC GAS over the past few months...this is actually my 3rd Alleva-Coppolo bass...I am in no hurry to sell and will not take a dollar less than $4300-Shipped to anywhere in the continental US...prefer not to ship overseas.

This is your chance to get an essentially brand new Alleva Coppola for a steep discount. If you have done your homework, you know that these are going north of $5K easily right now brand new with at least a 12 month wait period. Willing to consider trades - trade value would need to be around $5K. Located in Houston, TX.

IMG_1485.JPG IMG_1516.JPG IMG_1534.JPG IMG_1535.JPG IMG_1536.JPG IMG_1537.JPG IMG_1539.JPG

2. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    not going to lie, kind of hope this doesn't sell quick so I can raise the funds...haha. Great looking bass!

dooft11 likes this.
  3. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    El Paso Texas
    What is the weight?

4. The Skeeto

The Skeeto

Jun 3, 2011
    Houston, TX
    9.2 lbs

5. The Skeeto