1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Allparts Blocked & Bound maple Jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by spike42, Nov 26, 2017.

1. spike42

spike42 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Price:
    I got this Allparts neck from a local TB'r, back in 2011:

Allparts Blocked & Bound maple Jazz neck

His ad also points back to where he got it as a TB sale as well. I've had this on a couple
    different bodies and was always able to get a good setup. It's been played a lot due
    to the fact that whichever bass it landed on, turned into my main player. The logo was
    there when I got it - previous owner had shot a clear lacquer topcoat over the headstock
    which in the interest of full disclosure has slight orangepeel but has darkened nicely to
    a mellow vintage tone. Headstock has various clunks, as pictured. Frets show some wear
    and could use some cleaning up, but mostly used with flats, so not too bad. Back of neck is smooth and plays fast. Hipshot lightweight tuners are included. Truss rod turns freely. Nice
    neck overall, labeled Made in Japan.

Only reason it's for sale is that I just scored an American Standard Jazz maple neck (on TB
    of course) which has replaced the Allparts (I'd been looking for one of those a long while).
    So, might as well see if anyone else can use this one. Please note that some of the images
    show the neck installed, but the Jazz Bass is not for sale :)

Looking for $210 shipped and PP'd, to the lower 48. Not looking for any trades, thanks.

DSC05924. DSC05926. DSC05927. DSC05929. DSC05930. DSC05935. DSC05936. DSC05940. DSC05961. DSC05964. DSC05965. DSC05969. DSC05972. DSC05975.

2. Isotonic

Isotonic

Oct 19, 2011
    Round Rock TX
    Hipshots included?

3. spike42

spike42 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2007
    A'yup! :}

4. Eugene.thomas87

Eugene.thomas87

Nov 20, 2008