For Sale/Trade Ampeg 410hlf with Brady Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nuts-n-bolts, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Price:
    I've got an Ampeg 410hlf that I bought used to have as a secondary cab. Since I bought it, it hasn't left my house once and I've used it maybe 10 times at home. It's collecting dust and needs to move. I have a lift off style case from Brady Cases to go with it. Everything is in good shape. The tolex doesn't have major rips or tears, but it does have plenty of small dings that are to the wood. I'd love to not ship it, but I'll entertain the idea at buyers expense.

I may also be up for a partial trade for a reasonable mic pre, comp, or 8 channel interface that I can run adat off my interface.

I also travel every weekend, so I may be able to work out a meeting outside of TN. Holler at me and I'll check the schedule.

Attached Files:

2. Rogers

Rogers

Jul 25, 2016
    Would you sell it or trade it without the case?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022