1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ampeg BB4 Bass with stand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by SamuelPaulBass, May 28, 2019.

1. SamuelPaulBass

SamuelPaulBass Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Gilbert, AZ
    Price:
    $1800
    Strings:
    Just got this bass in and it is more than I can handle at the moment!
    The neck needs attention. It is not in that great of shape, but also it is not the worst I have ever seen. Has had multiple repairs and still has a crack on the fretboard that needs attention

The body is in great shape and the electronics do work (pots are a little scratchy and may need further work)

Comes with the unique stand made for the bass! HEAVY

I have taken as many pics as i can

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER OR TALK TO ME ABOUT PARTIAL TRADES PLUS CASH...ETC!!

I am located in Mesa, AZ but would be willing to drive it within a 500 mile radius.

This is a rare bass and is the 1112 one built! It is also a project piece and will the right craftsman this Ampeg could be playing gigs or in bedrooms very soon.

Attached Files:

2. SamuelPaulBass

SamuelPaulBass Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Gilbert, AZ
    Bump and marked down to $1200

3. Greetings from Milwaukee. is this bass sold?