1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg Rocket combo !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by birminghambass, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    FS only: Mint condition Ampeg Rocket B200r combo. Tone for days and probably the coolest looking combo around.
    I briefly owned the 100watt version. LOVED it but it just didn't have the juice to compete with a drummer and loud guitar. Picked up this guy brand new about a year ago and have been more than satisfied. Same vintage Ampeg tone with more volume (220watts) and a defeatable horn for more high end if that's your thing. It also has a tube preamp for dialing in a little grit at higher gain settings. It's in perfect condition, has never left my rehearsal space. No issues and it comes with 4 years left on the transferable warranty.
    $325+ shipping

2. stiles72

stiles72

Mar 20, 2009
    Albany IL
    Is this a USA model? Should say on the chrome panel.

3. birminghambass

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    No, I don't think any of the B200's were MIA.

4. birminghambass

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    ttt

5. Have you sold it yet? I was in negotiations to get one locally, and it was snatched out from under my nose at the last second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.