1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ampeg SVT-4 Pro (Montreal) $900 CND

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass12, Nov 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bass12

bass12 Have you seen my tonsils lately? Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    Price:
    900 CDN
    This is for local sale only as I don't want to have to ship (Montreal, Quebec).

$900 Canadian. Rackmount case not included.

I bought this amp new around ten years ago at Italmelodie (while these amps were still being made in the U.S.). I haven't used it much in the past six years or so because I also have a lighter SVT-3 which has been my go-to amp for most shows (simply because of the weight). This is a great amp. I've never had any issues with it at all. Recent back problems have, however, had me re-evaluate my choice of amps so this one has to go. The Protech rackmount case that I had made for it can be included for an additional $150. If you live in the Montreal area I'd be happy for you to come and check this amp out in person.

IMG_2812_zpsuovqsjtt.gif

IMG_2799_zpskxg1jias.gif

IMG_2801_zpsmex6mltg.gif

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  2. bass12

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    Bought new at Steve's this would cost over $2000 plus at least $200 for the case.

3. bass12

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    I'll open this up to anywhere within a two hour radius of Montreal. As long as I don't have to ship...

4. bass12

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    I'm going to offer this for $900 CND without the case.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021