1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg SVT-4 Pro USA with rack and tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rocinante_x1, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose Gold Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    Price:
    $800 shipped
    PayPal preferred
    I'm willing to separate pieces just ask.

Great amp, I'm just gonna move into the all-tube world very soon. There's not much to say about these amps since everyone knows about them. Absolute power house. More combinations for connections than any amp out there commercially. More power than you'll ever need. MOSFET Class D power section with 3 12AX7 preamp tubes. The tubes were replaced last fall and the connections were checked and cleaned. I sprayed the pots and EQ sliders down with contact cleaner. It's a quiet amp, quiet but powerful working exhaust fan. It's in great shape, US Made. It's been babied. Never driven too hard, never dropped, always warmed up and cooled down properly.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  2. Rocinante_x1

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    Gator 4u rack and behringer rack tuner included.
    image.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  3. Rocinante_x1

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    Sold locally for $800

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021