SOLD Ampeg V4B w/case and AV 212 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fifty6tricks, Apr 29, 2017.

1. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    Price:
    Ampeg V4b 100 watt tube head w/case and matching cabinet for sale

100 watts tube head with SKB case.

600 watt 212 Ampeg av cabinet. 4ohm

BOTH ARE IN NEAR PERFECT CONDITION.

I can't find anything but nothing is perfect once it's used. I take great care of all my equipment .

I never thought I would ever sell this amp but we all know how that goes. Amp has always been in a case when not used and cabinet was covered with a padded protector. (I'm keeping the padded protector . It fits another amp I'm using. )

This amp can drop to 2 ohm load as well as 4 and 8 ohms. Everything works perfectly. I had changed the preamp tubes about 6 months ago. One sounded weak so I changed them all. I'm not in dire need to sell but figured I would pass such a great amp and cabinet to someone who could use it.

If you need any other info or pictures plz let me know. Serious inquires only please . I'm looking at a local sale but I've shipped many amps and cabs . If your interested I would ship but only if the buyer pays full costs. The amp is heavy . Please be aware this is gonna cost a be to ship. I could also meet someone a reasonable distance in Michigan if there interested

I would like to sell together . Thx for looking !

Looking for a cash only sale.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    jmbjandfam and Burwabit like this.
  2. 10cc

10cc Inactive

Oct 28, 2013
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021