1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Apogee One 2nd Gen -- Trades Welcome

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by theShrink, Sep 4, 2019.

1. theShrink

theShrink

Apr 1, 2019
    Salinas, CA
    Price:
    Used with care; original box and parts.

Preamp and audio interface designed to work with iOS and Mac. Record directly into garageband or use as a high quality preamp for listening to music. Lightning cable allows you to hook up to an iPad or iPhone and record directly into Garageband. No need to have a full recording setup. Gets decent sound!

The One includes an instrument 1/4" in, as well as an xlr input or you can use the internal mic built in. Use the app Maestro, free in App store, made by Apogee to control tracking. Once you have it set up, this thing is pretty easy to use. Battery powered or has power cable.** I dig this thing; I just use the smaller version instead because I rarely use the mic feature. It allowed me to start messing around with recording and hearing myself, learning about tracking and effects, and playing around with mixing without having a more complex interface -- just an iPhone!

Lots of videos online about this if you want further details.
    Also, customer support was very helpful with getting the Maestro App working when I had a couple questions.

**Side note: in my experience, recording in a building with terrible grounding issues caused noise using passive pickups. Switching to active pickups completely remedied the issue. Using batteries is another simple solution; I used rechargeables and avoided the whole plug issue entirely.

Any cool trade ideas?? I'm open! Whatcha got?
    Maybe you want to send a fuzz pedal my way?
    Some kind of midi controller? (Midi is new to me so let's keep it beginner-level).

IMG_7447.jpg
    IMG_7448.jpg
    IMG_7449.jpg

2. NickFromNY

NickFromNY Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Pm sent