SOLD ASHDOWN Tone Pocket Bass Preamp / Headphone Amp / USB Audio Interface

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jtlee, Jan 12, 2022.

1. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Price:
    United States
    Ashdown Tone Pocket (1).jpg Ashdown Tone Pocket (3).jpg Ashdown Tone Pocket (4).jpg Ashdown Tone Pocket (5).jpg Ashdown Tone Pocket (2).jpg
    This Ashdown Tone Pocket is New in the original box with all accessories. Got it as a gift over Christmas, don't really have a use for for it myself since I primarily practice/record in front of my desk.

The Tone Pocket is a premium bass headphone amp and audio interface designed for home practice, studio, and stage applications, the diminutive Ashdown Tone Pocket packs a ton of tone. The Tone Pocket features 3-band EQ with 15dB of boost/cut per band for effective tone sculpting, and a line input to connect to your smartphone or music player, plus a balanced line out for connection to PAs and recording consoles. It's also an audio interface with high-quality A-D conversion and a mini-USB recording output for connection to your favorite DAW. A replaceable, internal 9V rechargeable battery allows approximately two hours of playing time between charges. When active, the USB socket also doubles as a charger for desktop use.

LOWERED PRICE! SELLING FOR $150 including free shipping in the US (International shipping is no problem, just PM me for a quote).

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    mikeswals, jonasparker and Dasgre0g like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022