1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Audere JZ3 3-band preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Sonic, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Price:
    $100
    Hey guys,

I've got a lightly used Audere JZ3 preamp up for sale. Sadly, active basses are just not my thing so I figured I release this back into the wild to get the proper appreciation she deserves. No mounting screws, box, or instructions I'm afraid, but still a killer drop in preamp for a jazz bass (or MP Jaguar). If you want to check out how these work head to the Audere website, this is the 3 band volume/blend version. The little piece of electrical tape is holding the cavity mounting screw to the plate, I just didn't want to lose it.

I'd prefer to trade for some stuff instead of outright sell it but who am I to turn down money. $100 shipped in Canada. $110 US. Contact me for Int'l

Trade bait:
    Badass II or similar HM Bridge (Pre cut for Jazz bass spacing)
    Tort guard for a J-bass
    Fender CS 60's Jazz pups
    Hipshot d-tuner (drop in for either MIM standards or post 2008 American Standards)
    DR Black Beauties or Legends
    Nice tuning pedal

Make me an offer, I won't be offended. You never know might what I might say yes too.

Attached Files:

2. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Trade for several pickups. I have a Bartolini Pj set, Bartolini P, Geddy Lee J pickups, Lakland 5594 pickups and pre and an unused Bartolini 2 band pre (have to check model). Anyway, if any of these interest you, let me know pls. I can do 2 for 1 or work something out. Thanks

3. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really holding out for CS 60s pups.

4. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

On hold, local sale pending.

5. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Sold local for $100. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.