1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Audere preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by VinnyC, Apr 14, 2020.

1. VinnyC

VinnyC Supporting Member

May 26, 2017
    So Cal
    Price:
    $140.00
    I have an audere Pro JZ3 - 4 Band preamp had it in a bass for 2 months decided to sell the bass and decided to put the original preamp back in. This is the 4th audere preamp I have owned and I really like them. I just want to try something different in a bass I'm building while in quarantine.
    (Controls are
    Volume Neck / Volume Bridge
    High Mid / Low Mid Range Tone Controls with center detents
    Treble / Bass Tone Controls with center detents
    Advanced LED Battery Meter
    Z-Mode 6 way rotary switch)
    I am interested in Ob3's, john east's, but am open to others as well. Will also consider a jazz bass neck. Hope everyone is doing well and is safe during our quarantine. Oh yea, I Will also include the original chrome control plate. Audere does not sell any other color control plates. I bought the gold control plate and switched the preamp to the gold plate. Smudge are from my hands. 20200413_234856.jpg 20200413_234906.jpg 20200413_234804.jpg

2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM

3. trueno87

trueno87 Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Brooklyn,NY
    is this still available ?

4. VinnyC

VinnyC Supporting Member

May 26, 2017
    So Cal
    Yes it is

5. Cinquez Griffin

Cinquez Griffin

Apr 4, 2011
    Ohio
    Pm sent

6. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    Still available?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021