1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AudioKinesis Hathor 1505

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by srcTW, Feb 10, 2019.

1. srcTW

srcTW Practicing my tail off Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Price:
    $900
    This is in essentially mint condition and ships with Tuki cover. Will be professionally boxed & insured. I am only selling because I use a Phil Jones stack now for doubling. This sounds amazing - no question. I am pricing at $900 to account for the Tuki cover and the price of shipping. You are still getting quite the deal when you consider lead times and the cost of the cover.

ConUS only.

IMG-0391.jpg

Album with more pictures: Hathor 1505

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Still on the market

3. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    New these are $900 with the lead time. They also now have a 6" driver instead of this 5" is my understanding.

4. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    I just received payment for this but I have no PM or a comment here. Who bought this? And was it on purpose?

This has to be the strangest comment I've made on Talkbass but... hey.

5. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Mystery solved. Sold.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021