No longer available AVRI 63 Precision\Custom Shop Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kurpak, Mar 17, 2018.

1. kurpak

kurpak Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Price:
    Strings:
    I put this bass together from premium parts I had on hand, and an AVRI body and neck I purchased from the stratosphere parts on ebay. List of parts used:
    -AVRI USA 63 body, light weight ,olympic white nitro
    -AVRI USA 63 neck
    -Fender Custom Shop 64 relic pickups, pots\wiring harness, knobs, thumb rest, aged screws (I purchased a loaded pickguard pulled from a CS 64 relic precision with all these parts included, I still have the tort CS guard if you would prefer that to the mint.)
    -Road Worn relic bridge and tuners (same parts used by the CS)
    -Aged neck plate and screws
    -Authentic celluloid mint green pickguard with a wide edge bevel from fenderparts on ebay (same material as the old pre cbs guards.)
    Cool and unique streaky grain headstock.
    Very small area of paint chipping in the neck pocket joint (photo), the rest of the body has small scratches and swirls, just starting to break in.
    This bass is an upgrade from a stock 63 bass, plays and sounds just like my custom shop basses for much less! Set up and ready to go with low action.
    Light weight at 8.3 lbs. No pickup covers, but it DOES come with the exact hsc shipped with the 63 basses, I was able to locate one second hand in practically new condition. This bass is basically an upgraded AVRI, somewhere between reissue and custom shop.
    USA sales only, not looking for trades.
    $1300 Shipped

For those with keen eyes, there's one missing bridge screw. It's since been reinstalled ;)
    R1PkVmq.jpg
    EUQ8y7T.jpg
    ynup1gy.jpg
    gzW4AcZ.jpg
    qeegd2q.jpg

2. kurpak

kurpak Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Price bump