1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Azola Baby Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by speyer, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Price:
    $3800
    Strings:
    I found this Azola for sale by FMI in Pasadena California - I have no affiliation with the seller and I read the forum rules and I did not see anything wrong with posting this up.

My intent here is to simply put the word out there to TB that this rare bass is up for sale. Being an big fan of Jim Azola's work and the fact that this is a fairly rare instrument at a very good price - I just felt like sharing the information with my community. :)

If this belongs in a different forum or not here at all - feel free to moderate accordingly.

Links:

Fantastic Musical Instruments
    Upright Bass, Double Bass, String Bass, Bass Fiddle for Sale and other Fantastic Musical Instruments

2. GeeBass

GeeBass Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2004
    North/Central NJ
    The builder's name is actually 'Steve' Azola, not Jim. He is no longer in the bass building business - he's working in the automotive restoration field now.

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Oops. I know Steve Azola... I must have been drunk when I wrote Jim! :dead: Lol

4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    This forum is for personally owned instruments for sale. Feel free to post a heads up thread in "Basses" titled something like "Rare Azola bass" or some such if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.