1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Azola Bugbass EUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by speyer, May 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Hello TB, I have my beloved Azola bug bass up for sale. This one has been great and it's the closest thing I've ever felt to a real DB with my eyes closed. It's ergonomically correct, resonant and a well built instrument. Ive tried several EUB's and these Azola's are in a class of their own IME.

The reason I'm listing this (and my other main bass - a Nordy 5er) is because I have some bills to pay AND I am jumping into this project you can read about here. Essentially, I plan to build an Azola bass for my self soon! So, it is my hope that this fantastic bass goes to a good home and I have some good luck with my first build! :)

One piece ash body, birdseye maple neck with ebony fretboard.. this 3/4 size bass has an active magnetic/piezo system that sounds really nice. This is a versatile and truly great addition (or in my case replacement) to a real upright bass that will work for any style of music. I replaced the stainless endpin for a brand new one when I got it... and It's strung with Spiros and comes with an extra set of spiros which are essentially new. Also ships with the original padded gig bag.

Asking a modest $1400 shipped which is less than I paid a short time ago. Only a few minor dings here and there... this bass is used but clean condition.

FS and Paypal only please.

IMG_4070.JPG
    IMG_4071.JPG
    IMG_4072.JPG
    IMG_4074.JPG
    IMG_4077.JPG

Last edited: May 17, 2017