1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Bacchus Craft Series WL-4 ALD 3TSB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by b15fliptop, Nov 21, 2018.

1. b15fliptop

b15fliptop Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bought this a couple of years ago, and -for me- it's the best Jazz I've played. Very classic, vintage tone, but with a down-sized Sadowsky-style body, and a flatter radius, extremely playable neck.

If you're not familiar with the Craft series, they are top-quality, handmade Japanese instruments, and blow away most instruments at twice the price. The problem is, I just don't play Jazzes much, as I'm more of a one pickup P-Bass type guy, so I'm letting it go to a new home.

This is in excellent condition, with the only blemish being a one inch indentation on the back of the neck around the 10th fret. It's not a scratch, per se, but a shallow dent. You can just barely feel it, if you try.

I will ship with the very nice Bacchus gig bag that it came with. Shipping to Continental USA included.
    Specs:
    Alder body, Maple neck, Indian Rosewood fretboard. 34 "scale. 38mm (1.5") nut width. Bacchus original pickups. 2 Vol, 1 tone (pull for turbo). Urethane finish.

Serial No: C06218
    Weight: 4.09Kg (9 lbs)
    Accessories: Original gigbag

Front-CU. Front-CU-angle. Front. Headstock-Front. Headstock-Rear. Rear-CU-2. Rear-CU. Dent. gigbag.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    reddog and fivestringdan like this.
  2. b15fliptop

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Also listed on Reverb, and currently a part of the 15% off Black Friday sale, so I will honor the same price here while the sale is on: $595 +$30 shipping.

3. b15fliptop

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Changed price to reflect current Reverb sale.

4. What year is it?

b15fliptop likes this.
  5. b15fliptop

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Not sure. I bought it from Ishibashi Music, used, about two years ago. Aside from the little indentation on the neck, it’s like brand new.

6. b15fliptop

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Final price drop before I give up and keep it.

7. b15fliptop

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Not enough interest for this, so killing the sale. Thanks for looking.