1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BAE Audio 1073 DMP w/ custom case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by meursault42, Jul 23, 2018.

1. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    Price:
    **Sale Only, sorry no trades**

I am selling this barely used BAE 1073 DMP ("Desktop Mic Preamp") along with a custom carrying/flight case. I purchased this in January 2018 with the intention of using as both a vocal mic pre and as a bass guitar DI box. It's in mint condition, and sounds beautiful on just about any source you throw at it. It's particularly great for bass, and a quick google search will yield plenty of laudatory reviews.

BAE is known for their robust build techniques and their faithful reproductions of classic Neve circuitry. It's hand-built-to-last in the USA using only the highest quality components, and will hold its value indefinitely, unlike that fancy new audio interface that will be near worthless in a few years. Rest assured, this is a solid investment in a quality piece of pro audio gear.

I will ship USPS Priority Mail. Shipping weight is 10lbs. Dimensions 14"x14.5"x8.5". I'll calculate shipping cost based on those parameters and the destination.
    BassWEB-28.jpg BassWEB-26.jpg BassWEB-29.jpg BassWEB-30.jpg sales.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. Brennan

Brennan

Sep 29, 2004
    Oakland!
    Just a killing DI.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021