1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Basslines Jazz Pickup Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Nocturnal, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Abuser of Thunderbird Shaped Objects. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2002
    Chandler, Arizona
    Price:
    $70.00
    I am offering up a set of Basslines Jazz pickups that were removed from my Gibson Krist Novoselic bass. The pickups are very clean and have very low hours of use. I modified the bass to have humbucker sized pickups so have no need for these. The details from Gibson are:
    Seymour Duncan™ Bass Lines STK-J2n and STK-J2b "Hot Stack" pickups. Designed to offer the precision and harmonic richness of single-coil pickups, with the noise-canceling properties of humbuckers, these Seymour Duncans provide unparalleled tones and impressive versatility.

Asking $70.00 shipped in the US. Feel free to make an offer if I am asking too much.
    Thanks

P1010156_zps0771ff9d.

2. PM´d

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Abuser of Thunderbird Shaped Objects. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2002
    Chandler, Arizona
    Replied

4. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida