SOLD Behringer XENYX 502 Mixer / Free shipping!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by fourstringburn, Jul 16, 2018.

1. fourstringburn

fourstringburn Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2009
    New Mexico
    Price:
    $25.00
    Up for sale is a Behringer XENYX 502 Mixer.

This mixer is a couple of years old and I used it for mixing 2 Ampeg preamps to a stereo power amp. I recently went with a rackmount line mixer so I no longer need this. The mixer looks good and is in good working order.

The mixer sells with the original power supply but at the moment, I can't find the owners manual. These are still available for download online if you need one. This is a pretty basic mixer so it's easy to use.

The mixer has 1 mic/line channel with 2 band EQ, mic gain, pan and level control. The other channels are for mono or stereo line inputs with pan and level controls.

Free USPS shipping to the contiguous 48 states is included and I prefer PayPal payments only please.

If you been looking for a small basic mixer, here is a good deal on one!

mixer.jpg

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    BritFunk likes this.
  2. BritFunk

BritFunk Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2009
    I'll take this. PayPal sent!

- Kurt

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021